Best Version Yet! and an exe

Rewrote the whole thing to use BING, and works really really well, assuming you have a book that I tested.  Well in theory it should work if the book is listed on amazon, but I haven't found one thats not so let me know.

github.com/mrwulff

edit:

http://www.mediafire.com/?06izn5w1iof803r
exe version, no python required, extract to 'c:/skindle' or shotcuts wont work, or you can extract anywhere, and the exe is in the data folder.  It uses py2exe so it might not work for everybody.  Let me know if it does

another edit!
So i was thinking of a name that would work for sideloading kindle stuff, and I called it S-kindle, thinking that it was the coolest wordever, and just did a quick search and somebody thought of it.  Damn

POSTED BY hax
POSTED IN
DISCUSSION 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

kevin wulff. Powered by Blogger.